Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Here I go....(again on my own)

Well it won't be on my own, I know that my wife will be with me.  It also won't be down the only road I have ever known, since I haven't ever blogged before.

First thing I am going to do is get this layout the way I like.

Then I will have to try and remember some of those things that my wife told me would make a good blog post.


p.s. Couldn't resist turning first blog post into song, the song that happens to be the first tape I ever bought.

7 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Blogosphere! I'm so glad you're here!

    Love the p.s. ... and the line under 'wramblings' in your header. Very clever. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your going to blog! You don't come from a family of writers. It's not in our genes. This should be good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude u totally need to keep the pic with the hat and the "here it is" pose... i dig it.


    Also, i REALLY dig opening yr blog w/ a whitesnake reference! sweeeeet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh...not sure if you know it but that songs about me...the next line is "like my sister, I was born to walk alone". LOL I'm sure you will have us all laughing and wondering who is B exactly...
    Smurfy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like my twisted sister?

    Either way David Coverdale's got NOTHIN on that Russian Czarlike hat of yours.

    WELCOME! So glad you finally decided to join!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whitesnake that was one of my favorite tapes to play on my Boom box! Great start for your blog! I will be reading daily!
    Go Bucks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dude! i cant beiEEEEVE u didnt blog about craft month!!!!

    ReplyDelete