Friday, March 11, 2011

I am so famous!

A picture of mine has been used on a local businesses Facebook page, that makes me famous right?  They have a whole 623 friends that can see it.


Yep that is me with a gigantic burrito, it was delicious and I ate the WHOLE thing.  After I posted the picture and tagged the burrito as the restaurant they informed me that they have one that is bigger with over three pounds of food in it.  I may have to try it, it will be very Man vs. Food like.  I wonder if I can get my picture on some sort of Wall of Fame after I chow it all.  I would love to win a t-shirt since I am obsessed with them.

The Restaurant is Ok Patron Fajita Bar, it is on Helen Dr off of Rt. 20 in Perrysburg behind Bob Evans across from Frickers.  During the week they have a lunch buffet that is super delicious.  They also have a menu which the only thing I have tried off of that is the Burrito Sancho which was huge and delicious.  Next will be the Burrazo!

2 comments:

  1. They moved on to a new profile picture, I guess I was just the flavor of the month for two weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome. Tell us if you go for the "man v food" thing.

    ReplyDelete