Tuesday, February 8, 2011

YAHTZEE!


I have been on a big yahtzee playing kick.

One of these guys has resided in my restroom for a while now, gotta have something to do in there.  I have been playing it while brushing my teeth recently.  The good is that I have to brush longer than normal. The bad is I am probably still missing spots since I am only partially paying attention to the brushing.  

I recently got to play the real dice game version when my bro and sis-in-law were visiting.  That is always fun.  There is a little different strategy when you are playing against people than when you are playing electronic.  On electronic you are always trying to get the new high score, at least I am.  Against peeps you are just trying to beat them so you might not push the envelope as much.

I think I need to get a version on my phone so I can play it everywhere.

3 comments:

  1. My husband has this on his phone and also plays it when he is, well, occupied in the bathroom. Yahtzee should be marketing that as a sales point!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Yahtzee! The electronic version may not be as fun as the original with the actual dice.

    ReplyDelete