Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Use it or lose it!

I enjoy occasionally flexing my brain muscles and doing puzzles.  One of my favorite puzzles is the sudoku.  I don't know why this puzzle was the one I enjoyed over all the others.  I am not the only one I guess as they are everywhere nowadays.  We went to the mall to pick up a calendar for the house and I was going to get a cool wall one for work, but then I saw the page a day Sudoku.  I had to get one.  I am glad I did.  I have at least one to do a day.  The weekends are so easy I do them both in a few minutes then they get more difficult as the week goes on.  I still have Friday January 7th at home un-finished, I need to look at it again it will probably be easy to see after a break.

2 comments:

  1. Try www.websuduko.com I've been hooked for a long time. There are unlimited puzzles to solve on line in different difficulties and they time you and keep track of your average and best times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sudoku, well I love puzzle books in general! I like to time myself when I do them :) Yes, I am a dork.

    ReplyDelete