Friday, December 10, 2010

Joining the Fad

I am joining  up with the kids.  I got my own stash of silly bandz.  I couldn't resist grabbing these fun bandz back in September at the Wing Fest in Buffalo.  They were specially made for the festival, obviously.  That is, counter-clockwise, a buffalo (really it is a bison), BFLO, a celery stick, and a chicken wing (the flat 2 bone kind), I forgot to pose the drumstick wing for the pic and didn't realize until I uploaded it.  These aren't the real official Silly Bandz owned right here in T-Town Ohio, but they are fun and a piece of my home.  I don't know what I am going to do with them, I'm not going to be wearing them around on my wrist.   I just have them for fun.  I also got some Buffalo Bills logo bands while I was there.  I am a sucker for some things, and I am kind of lame, but I like to be fun.

1 comment:

  1. Come on....be honest. I know you are wearing that buffalo one right now. It is OK, you are amongst friends in a safe place. We won't tell.

    ReplyDelete