Monday, November 1, 2010

I guess it is National Blog Posting Month(NaBloPoMo)

A lot of my wife's blogging friends are participating in this blog month, and recently I have been thinking that i should post something on my blog since it has been awhile.  When hearing about NaBloPoMo it made me think of NaNoWriMo where you write a novel in the month of November.  I guess NaBloPoMo is modeled after NaNoWriMo.  Then I also ran across something that said November is 30 days of  Dead (as in Grateful Dead), where they allow you to listen/download unreleased tracks from their vault, and there are contests and stuff.  Do all months have these crazy things and I just don't know about them?  Maybe every one is just getting crazy because a lot of holidays are coming up and this is a crazy time of the year, or they aren't down from their Halloween sugar buzzes and they have a lot of energy to burn.

Well this is my first blog post in November, while I listen to some Grateful Dead.  I don't know if I will write every day for the month, that would be a huge jump from once a month.  I do have a couple of ideas so I may do few

2 comments:

  1. What?! You're on the NaBloPoMo bandwagon? Get out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to reading more posts....even if it is not every day!

    ReplyDelete