Thursday, November 11, 2010

More Music Now

Recently I have been downloading music off of Amazon.  Everyday they have a daily deal and I have to check it out.  Yesterday was a super sweet deal:

The Black Label Society Berzerkus Tour Sampler It is a two disc set and it was only 69 cents, how could I turn that down.  I didn't really listen to them, but I like Ozzy Osbourne and Zakk Wylde gained his popularity by playing for him before he started Black Label Society.  So for $0.69 I thought I couldn't go wrong, I listened to it last night and was not disappointed.  Really how could you be for that much money, if one song rocks it is a good purchase.  I might have to throw it in a stereo and crank up the volume kick back with a beer on this one.  As of the writing of this post it is still listed for that cheap cheap price so if you are interested click the link and get to downloading.

Now the deals aren't always so sweet, but still good.  I bought one for $3.99 last week, it was a newer release of a singer songwriter guy that I am a fan of, Matt Costa.  I also bought 99 classical music songs for $1.99 a few days ago, they frequently have these 99 essential classical compositions for sweet deals.  Sometimes they have the albums available for download before it is officially released anywhere else.  Also every month they have 100 albums for $5.00.  All in all they have pretty cool deals everyday and I will keep on visiting until my wife takes my account away from me.

2 comments:

  1. Interested it todays Distant Relatives album for download, Nas and Damian Marley collaborate. 107 5 star reviews out of 119 total reviews. Samples sound fun. We shall see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally checking this out! I had never heard of this before. Just another reason why Amazon rocks!

    ReplyDelete