Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My Favorite!

I know I am dieting but my wife knows my favoritest candy is the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup.  We also both love goofy novelty items, so when she was at the store she had to buy me a pack of these:














You might say, "what makes this a novelty?" Well if you look at the side closely you may notice that it says 2 half pound cups.  That is right one WHOLE pound of Reese's Peanut Cup.  Here is a picture next to my Blackberry:














It is one giant.  Next a picture in the hand.














And me devouring it.


















It was delicious!

2 comments:

  1. HOLY CRAP....that is AWESOME! My husband would looooove that. Honestly, do you eat like half of one and then you are done? That thing is crazy.

    (I hope it doesn't come with nutritional guidelines on it.....if you eat something like that you just do it and should not care about calories!!)

    ReplyDelete