Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I think I have reached a new level of parenthood

I spent an entire day with children cartoon songs going through my head.  In the morning we have been turning on Disney channel on for lil' b and  he loves them now.  If we don't turn them on he points to the remote and makes noises that I am sure are supposed to mean "turn on the cartoons dad!"  At 6:30am on Disney channel (290 on Directv) is Special Agent Oso.  He is a bear that helps kids by splitting up their tasks into three special steps. Paw Pilot is his little guide and she sings the three special steps song.  Well that song goes through my head frequently now.  Here is a sample of the shows super sweet catchy music.


This blog post was accomplished by three special steps, step one: come up with topic, step 2: search youtube for music, step 3: publish!

While searching for music I also found this funny mash up for you SNL fans:


I particularly like the end where Oso holds his hands apart demonstrating the what was worth shouting about.

No comments:

Post a Comment