Thursday, November 4, 2010

My new weakness

I have been looking for some healthier snacks recently, so I tried granola.  I figured it was better than eating potato chips, or cookies which were in my old snack repertoire.  Trying to cut out sugars and get more natural I headed over to that section in Kroger and found some granolas.  First I tried the Bear Naked brand. There were a couple of those flavors that I thought were good, not the Triple Berry Crunch.  Then I grabbed a back to Nature since it was on sale for less than Bear Naked.  Right away I like the Original flavor a bunch.  Then I went back and Sunflower & Pumpkin Seed caught my eye and I thought I would give it a shot.  Well I might have to not get it again, it was toooooooo good!!!  I can't control myself when I am around it.  I just practically licked the bag right before writing this post, it did help me figure out what to write about today.  I take some and say to myself "that should hold me over," then put the bag away.  Well that bag starts calling out to me from my drawer.  I can't resist it and go for more.  It usually happens a couple of times in a row. Until today when I just finished the bag from the get go, luckily there wasn't much left.  I think I might have to buy the bag, I will buy more, and leave it at home and only bring in a regular serving so I don't over eat it.

4 comments:

  1. You wanted to lick the bag? Hmm. That's what she said?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becareful. Although healthier, still high in calories and carbs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those sounds good! I mean if they are lick the bag good, how can a person resist?!

    I have been trying to find some healthy snacks too. I might have to try these!

    ReplyDelete